28 December 2015

Featured Work: Me & My Other Me by Fulvio Obregon

Today’s featured work is from Colombian graphic designer, illustrator and character designer Fulvio Obregon. He’s created a series of fascinating  illustrations of celebrities we all know and love.

The project title “Me & My Other Me” is an inspiring work that illustrates celebrities now and then. “Each character has some detail of what has been essentially along their respective career, life or profession.” says Fulvio.

From Michael Jackson to Bill Gates to Al Pacino, it’s awesome to see their younger self hanging out with their older self. Here’s a few of the celebrities I love, for more just head over to Fulvio’s Behance page after the jump!

Me & My Other Me Me & My Other Me Me & My Other Me Me & My Other Me Me & My Other Me

see me