28 January 2015

Man Transforms His House Into A Fantastic Playground For 15 Cats

[Click here to view the video in this article]







It all started when home builder Peter Cohen rescued a cat after it got knocked down by a car.



Then he went on to adopt 14 other rescue cats and transformed his house into a cat haven complete with tunnels, platforms, catwalks, poles and hideouts for the felines.



He said, “I thought maybe the cats would just look at it, but they use it all. It’s like a freeway sometimes with them all over the place.”



The customized playground for cats cost Cohen about US$40,000 to build, but he thinks it’s worth it.



He said, “Way more expensive than a sane person would build, but I didn’t care. I love my cats, my house and art, so I designed it to be beautiful to me.”



Check out the video below:



































[via Hello Giggles, images via HouzzTV]