22 June 2011

My First Post

Hello and welcome to my Blog! I have been putting this bogging off for some time now, however I have given in to the idea now and here I write my first post!

I currently have emigrated to Canada Manitoba from the UK where I used to teach media in its many guises. I have a website which shows examples of work that I have been involved in over the years that can be found here.

I DJ as a hobby, it kind of helps me relax, I play Progressive, Trance and Techno and a link to my podcast can be found here. However since moving to Canada and not having all my equipment here as yet there is limited updates on there.

I was talking to my girlfriend last night about starting a blog but I was wondering what should I blog about? She suggested to me, 'Why don't you talk about your experience of applying for permanent residence here in Canada?'. That is not a bad idea, so I guess that is where my blog will start after this post!

First of all I have to get this blog kind of looking how I want it!


Visit my professional website at http://iamliamroberts.com